Kaunas - House of Perkunas
ŚWIĄTYNIA PERKUNA W KOWNIE. (Rysował Cegliński, rytowano w drzewortyni Tygodnik).
Hanseatic merchant's house, then changed into Jesuit chapel , after dissolving the Jesuit order building used a school and theater. Nowadays school, with exposition dedicated to Adam Mickiewicz.
Original wood-engraving, recently handcoloured, published as an illustration to weekly magazine Tygodnik Ilustrowany in 1861.
Print size: 25,9 x 17,6 cm, with passe-partout 43 x 33 cm.